Most brides and grooms spend days and possibly weeks to select the perfect location for their wedding, perfecting the seating arrangements and deciding upon the menu. Similarly, another aspect of the wedding that most couples take a long time to decide upon is the wedding cars. It is one of those moments in the wedding where all eyes are on you and you are determined to make an impressive entry (and exit).
However, with so many different types of cars available, making this selection can be as time-consuming as the bride selecting her dress. Given below are some of tips to make choosing the right car as well as the best car service easier.
|Choosing a Wedding Car|
4 Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Wedding Car
There are several things that have to be considered when you are selecting your wedding car. While some prefer to keep it simple, some couples are determined to make a statement with an impressive car. Here are some things that you can consider to reach the right decision:
- Firstly, think about the theme of your wedding. It is a wise choice to make sure that the car complements the theme. For example, if your wedding is going to take place in a traditional setting, the chosen car must have a classical sense of luxury. A timeless model that fits this description is the Rolls Royce Phantom.
- Next, the colour of the car is an important consideration. White and black cars are by far the most common colours that most couples choose for weddings. However, you can also choose all white or all black models. While white represents serenity, black speaks volumes in slick sophistication.
- The size of the wedding cars is also an important decision. This depends on how many people will be travelling with the bride and also on the gown that the bride will be wearing. While gowns with body-hugging skirts do not pose any problems with transportation, if the dress has a full ball-gown skirt, the car needs to be big enough to accommodate everyone comfortably.
- Lastly, the wedding car must also be reflective of the couple’s personality. To determine the right car for your wedding, ask yourself whether you want to make a bold statement or are you aiming for a modern and sophisticated appearance.
Steps to Select the Right Car Service
Once you have decided what kind of car you want for your wedding, all that’s left is to hire the right car service. Here are some tips that might help you with the same:
- Firstly, visit the location of the service and check out the car you want for yourself. This is of utmost importance. It is unwise to rent a car for your wedding without seeing it for yourself first.
- Secondly, check out their fleet to get an idea of how well they maintain their cars. An undeniable indication of good wedding cars hires company is that their fleet will be presented in top condition.
- Thirdly, make sure that you have enough information about the driver who is coming for your wedding. Enquire about the past record of the driver and make sure that he is trustworthy.
- Lastly, discuss the price and the exact mode of payment before you lay down any deposits. Also, it is a good idea to confirm the date and the time beforehand to avoid any confusion on the big day.
Your wedding car will be a reflection of the ceremony as well as the impression you want to make on your guests. Therefore, it is important to choose the car after careful consideration and also make sure that you hire a reliable wedding car service.