We invest a lot for buying a car, and Audi car does not need any further explanation. Audi is one of the best luxurious automobile industry offering super luxury cars. After investing the high amount in the desired car, if we face even a small issue related to its functioning, no doubt it will cause us stress. But now say ‘No’ to these situations by taking your car for a regular service check. There are many Audi service centers available in almost all the major cities offering best services for their customers. Other than these, there are some other automobile service centers offering service checks for Audi cars. Even if you are at a distant place from the Audi company service center, you can take your car to other service centers offering services for Audi cars.
Things to Inspect When You Give Your Audi For Regular Service Check
Every Audi service center will offer you different types of car service packages like regular package, special package, damaged package and many others. Suppose if you are going for a regular package, you need to make sure your Audi car is completely serviced by them. Check whether the servicemen are following all the rules and performing each and every service check mentioned in the package. If you have enough time, be with them and inspect whether they are performing all the service checks properly. If you are a new buyer of the Audi car, you might not be aware of the individual service checks included in this package. In this case, it is advisable to browse online Audi website before you go to the service center. It will definitely help you in gaining the required information about the service packages. Let us know what service checks are included in this regular service package.
- The first service check starts with the interior of the car. It is the duty of service men to inspect the instruments that are present in the car. Next, comes the inspection of the horn, interior lights, operation of the seat belt, windscreen washers etc.
- Next is the exterior service check of the car which includes the inspection of the complete body, glass, mirrors, external lights, wiper blades etc.
- Then it is time to some inner parts lying under the bonnet. In this service check, it is the duty of to the mechanic to check the fluid levels, the condition of driver belts, battery condition and other vital aspects.
- In the fourth step, the mechanics are supposed to check brake system of the car which includes inspection of brake pads, brake discs, brake hoses, and dampers.
- In the next step, the mechanics are supposed to inspect the parts under the body. In this service check, the mechanics are supposed to check the condition of steering, hoses, drive shafts etc. Along with these, they should also inspect the exhaust system of the car and should check whether there are any leakages allowing fluid out.
- After completing the above general service checks it is time for checking the condition of tires. The mechanics inspect the tire tread depth, pressure level in the tire and its condition whether it is perfect or subjected to any wear and tear.
All the above-listed service checks are common services offered by Audi service center or any other service center which included general service check package. While taking your car for a general service check, make sure that the mechanics are inspecting all the things mentioned above. When you go for Audi service you can be sure to experience the best driving comfort and safety on the roads.